To Wayne:
Actually I knew you've reading my blog cause Angel told me about it. I think my style of blogging has changed quite a lot. If you haven't already realized, I blogged for your reading's sake in the past. Ever since you left, my life sort of changed. Can't say whether it is for better or worse, because it really hurt me a lot, but through it I also learned how to live independently, and that created my soloist nature.
Lots of things happened over the past 8 months, I think I can't say it all over one night of meeting you. But...
I think for this year, the best Christmas gift I have is seeing you again. I know it was hard for you to come all the way down to church just to see me and pass me my overdue birthday present, and I appreciate it a lot. This year's Christmas wasn't exactly splendid, no Christmas dinner, no money to buy anything, only bought one present for gift exchange, not much gifts from people. But you made all the difference to this otherwise simple Christmas experience. So from the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank you.
Initially I didn't know what to say if I see you face to face, but the words just came out so naturally. Like we were born to be best friends, lol. But I'm sorry to say that, and it know it's gonna hurt, I don't have any more regards for "best friends". Which means to say, the phrase "best friends" has been erased from my dictionary. I doubt I'll ever want to have a best friend again. So you must be feeling pretty honored, to be my one and only best friend in my life, hahahah.
I'm going army soon and I really hope you'll find another friend than is 100000 times better than I am. It is my greatest privilege to be once regarded as your best friend. Thanks for everything. =)
With lots of love,
Gary
P.S: Thanks for your present and card too, very original and creative, lol.