Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll be away for class chalet from 8-10 December. If there is anything urgent just call/sms me, my hp will be 24/7 on =)

Went to Paula Ubin yesterday for the first time in my life! It's so different from what I expected. I thought there will be "cave man" kind of living, no technology, wild boars(didn't manage to see one T.T) and other related ancient stuff.

It wasn't so bad, only rural relatively compared to the main island. Got bicycles, shops, televisions, fridges, etcs. Haha I must be a frog living in a well. Oh wells, must enlarge my knowledge and exposure.

U-tribe was so awesome! I had so much fun. =) Haha I told angel that I anything also will fun one. Just like what my student leader teacher said, "it is not about the activity, but the person who will make the things fun". Fun comes from ourselves. An activity can be super super super fun but if the people are not enthusiastic, having fun is out of the question. But of course, it takes two hands to clap. So, both the activity and the people must be fun fun fun! =D Haha zi high zi high zi high!!

I love my tribe-Joseph a lot! Thanks for being so enthusiastic, even though we didn't win, but we did our best! =) Gave each of them a pair of orange shoelaces for memory's sake. Now my cupboard got blue shoelaces, pokka-dots shoelaces and the latest addition, orange shoelaces. All my precious memories =)

Thanks CGLs and UTC for everything, the first zone outing was a big success, in my opinion. Can't wait for the next one~ Hopefully before I go army, lol.

Up-coming programmes for me:

8-10 dec: Class chalet
10 dec night: Usher outing at seoul garden
13-15 dec: CG chalet
19-27 dec: Christmas candlelight and main service, usher support duty, gift-exchange, many other things.
31 dec: Countdown!

January still not confirmed yet, I think I'll reserve it for training for commando. And also, to train up my "successor"-Boon. I'm so proud of him, his learning speed is so fast! And he is very passionate to learn also, just the kind of student I need =)

Lastly, before I go army...

Seriously need to pray for these few areas:

1) I won't become gay.
2) I won't become a despo.
3) I won't die.
4) I won't drop out.
5) I will become very fit.
6) I will complete my 72km and wear the red beret.
7) I will stay committed to God and not backslide.
8) I will be a testimony to the people around me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!