Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back from last chalet of the year, CG chalet!

I think that one of the best way to forge strong relationships between people is the stay together for a few days. And what other better way to do it than going for chalet =)

Camps are too tiring, going overseas together is too expensive and staying overnight at someone's house is too exclusive, if not inconvenient.

I really thank God for putting me in W453, a youth CG.

To be honest, I ever once thought if I should go to a tertiary CG. Being exposed to a lot of different cultures of other CGs due to my connections with people, I'm quite envious of some tertiary CGs, where they get to go midnight movies, sleepovers, build tents and camp outside, stay out late at night to fellowship, etc.

For youth CGs, more often than not, the members will have PO and sometimes GPO, lol higher level of PO. =X

Given a choice, I'll still choose to stay in W453, because our members don't give much trouble and there isn't much conflict. At the most, there will be some disagreements here and there, which is part and parcel of life. I never had to deal with politics, BGRs(maybe once or twice), bad blood among members.

I'm really apprehensive of going to NS. It'll be so different from the world I'm living in now. But being the positive me, I'll go in and do my best and shine for God =)

Wanted to blog about more profound stuff, about dreams and desires. But I guess I'll take a break for now, leave that for next time...Lolz!