I feel so free now~ Freedom tastes good, smells good, feels good, and "everything else" good. Went to Suntec City Office tower today to submit Hui Wen's baptism form and after that went to walk walk around town. Oh man, it's been so long since I "explored" Singapore...I'm a deprived child, haha!
Anyway, never upload pictures for a long time so here are some "footprints" of my adventure =D
Look at the power of it's "saliva" =D
Along the park connector:
Some clock tower?? I'm guessing Big Ben
Haha I realized I enjoy walking around and exploring. Walked so much, I think total distance more than 2.4km lol. But when I think about the 72km march in army, it's like a grasshopper being compared to a giant. I must start training soon in order to survive.
But first, let me enjoy life for a while more. I think I deserve it~ =)