It was a fun day today, cause of gouwei's birthday! =)
Went to eat at some restaurant(opps I forgot the name!!) and the food was delicious! Thoroughly enjoyed my citrus dory fillet! =)
Then went to yee liang's house for a "surprise" party. It was a surprise until someone accidentally sms him, hahahah! So funny, lol!
And playing in the playground seriously brings back my childhood memories. Love the swing and the "highness" it invokes in me. Now I really want to go on a rollar coaster, or any thrill rides~
Reached home and I realized my exam tomorrow is in the afternoon -.-...I thought it was in the morning lo, if not maybe can stay longer.
Randomly clicked on my blog's archive and my posts really changed a lot, haha! Last time all the posts so lengthy, I must have really loved writing back then.
Then I saw this post which caught my attention, which was in june 29 2008.
Ok this are the things that I was talking about to buy.
1) GT9600 graphic card- >$300
2) Razor Copperhead (It is a gaming mouse fyi)-$99
3) PSP-~$200-300+
4) Razor Mantis/Everglidetitan mousepad-$42/$38
5) A keyboard (not the computer keyboard -.-)-~$999
6) Razor Tarantula (now this is a computer keyboard...)-$145
7) Food!!!!-$50 per day muwahahahaha. I'm not weak!!
8) Clothes-~$300 anywhere~
9) A brand new gaming computer from HP- To be confirmed (Tbc)
10) Mountain bike- ~$150
11) A digital watch with double timing function- Tbc
12) New spectacles and lenses- ~$150
13) Assignment books (Maths and sciences! ^^)- ~$100
14) TCZ21 volume 29-40- $88,
15) New schoolbag- Tbc
16) At least 2 pairs of shoes- Tbc
17) New handphone-Tbc
18) A pair of earphones-$<40
Haha more than 1 year has past. So far I've cleared item no 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16(but my shoes was spoiled along the way so now left 1 pair), 17, 18.
Woo not bad sia, only left 3 items never get.
Wow I didn't know I was so blessed in my life. Seriously it is the little things that happen over time that changes everything. If I didn't compile this list, I wouldn't have remembered all the blessings that I've received. Reminds me of a scene from the movie Evans Almighty:
How do you change the world?
By an act of random kindness everyday. =)