Monday, November 2, 2009

To all those recommending me to go Japan:

Sorry I can't go! I really want to go too but January will be the coldest month in Japan and I don't think my father can take the cold. Although budget is not of a problem, his health is. So I think I won't be going overseas. Even if he wants to bring me, I don't want his health to be affected.

Sorry, no silver lining on this cloud apparently =(

On the other hand, I'm feeling really happy today cause I just composed my own song!
Was doing my quiet time and I told God that I want to write a new song to him, a song that speaks of my true heart feelings. And the words just flow out, so here it goes:

Title: I love you Jesus

dfsdfsdfsdfdsfsE
When I'm alone
dfsdfsdfsdfdsfsdfsd B
And I'm feeling scared
dfsdfsddfC#mdfsdfdB
You're always there
dfsdfsAdfsdfsdB
For me

When I'm down
And I'm feeling lost
You're guiding me
Through the storm

Chorus

dfsdfsddfsdfsdE/G#
I love you Jesus
dfsdfsddf B
For the things You've done
dfsdfsddfsC#mdfsdfsddfsdB
For the words that you said
dfsdAdfsdfsdB
To me
dfsdfsddfsdfsdE/G#
I love you Jesus
dfsdfsddfsdA
For Your selfless love
C#mdfsdfsddfsdfB
Nothing in this world
dfsdfsdAdfsdfsd(B if back to chorus)
Can separate

To interlude:
dfsdfsddfsdfsF#m
Can separate us

Interlude: F#m, C#m, A, B

Bridge
F#m
Jesus You're my one and only
C#m
When no one else is out there for me
dfsdfsdA
You carried me softly
dfsdfsddfsdfsB
In your arms


Was playing the guitar when composed this. Maybe will add the keyboard parts after my A levels.

Oh speaking of keyboard, I might be able to give free keyboard lessons too! Currently have 4 people asking me. Thinking of booking SP studio(will have to ask Xinying) and the "fee" will only be the booking of the studio. Haha I don't have the heart to ask people for money, even though I really want to. =X

Will see how it goes, can't wait for As to be over man. Month of November already, it will start and end with this month. Come on A level, gimme your best shot!

With the "creation" of Boomz! and Shingz!, will there be more?

Anticipating...=D