Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woo hoo it's been a looooonnnngggg time since I blogged way past midnight! 2am in the morning~ Missed this feeling, lol. If it was 2 months ago, my parents would have placed me under a guillotine.

Of course, the long-awaited update of my A levels (says to myself: "Actually not many people will read anyways =x")

And "hell" didn't seem so bad this week, last week was worse, ironically.

Tuesday: Chemistry paper 2

Question 1-3 was ok, question 4 was a giveaway question. Question 5 was the hardest, and I lost 10 marks in it already. Overall possible to get A, must see paper 1 already. God I pray it'll be easy!

Thursday: Physics paper 2

I was extremely pessimistic about this paper, unlike my usual self. Thought I would be able to pass, then before the exam still very afraid. But then the questions were all so easy and I was quite surprised. My friend completed it within 25 minutes and he got 55 minutes left, then he said he super bored, lol! As for me, I completed with 15 minutes left. This is really amazing. But this will mean that paper 1 and paper 3 will be killer papers. Aww...

Friday: Economics

No comments. I just want to pass man. (Sighs...) Was feeling really sad after the paper, don't have anyone to talk to about it. Gary, that is so you. Always not wanting anyone to worry, rather suffer on my own than letting anyone else know. I don't know whether it is inculcated in me but from young, I don't really like to trouble people with my problems, unless they are my best friend(s). So far I only had one. I realized, the gap between a best friend and a good friend in so much greater than a good friend and a normal friend.

There is no clear criteria for one to become a best friend; the person will know it automatically if he is one.

Last time it mattered a lot to me, but now I don't really care. Who cares if I have or don't have a best friend? Life still goes on. It is a cruel world out there, with occasional exceptions, occurring far and few in between. After all, it is my problems and I have to solve them on my own. I mean, I can't ask someone else to study and take A levels in my place, can I? So...

DSFSDKF sdFSDFIJSDFIJISDVJF $#V% $%Q% $Q %$((( IDF $%($%$#%J$%) !$)#FD!!@!#!@ #!!!!!!!!!

Ok frustration venting session over. I hope I won't see you ever again, economics!

3 more papers left, and today marks the unofficial ending of A levels. Nostalgic. I still remembered the time I took O level, also had unofficial ending cause only left MCQ, hahaha!

Soon it will all be over and I can do all the things that I've always wanted =)

Hmm, except for the "find girlfriend" part. Sorry Sean, I'm not as handsome as you, lol.