Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today is a good day. I love my new timetable. =)

Monday to Thursday: 1pm school end
Friday: 12.30pm school end

Dear Diary,

Got back my maths result. Got a B. Quite happy already, cause never study much. But so long never get B. I need to study harder. Haix...

Chemistry is sdifdfugsdfoign8573485703495. Don't want to think about it.

Physics is a mystery, cause haven't get back results.

Dear Diary,

Edwin keep thinking there is something wrong with me. Lol he keep saying I want to backslide. Did I did something wrong or anything? Maybe he is worried that because of A levels, I will give up. I will never give up cause of studies, but more likely because of my parents' nagging.

I already made a promise with God during O levels, that whatever my results are, I will still stay with him. I know that when I go to Heaven, God isn't going to ask me how many degress I have or how much I get for my PSLE, O level or A level. I don't really care whether I fail all my subjects or whatever. I do so just to please my parents, that's all. If I got a choice, I rather quit studying and pursue my passion for music. Can become music teacher also what, don't need everything follow the conformed way of education. Even doctors and lawyers with PHD are begging in the streets in USA now.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday meeting with A.R Bernard was really inspiring. It is true that sometimes, action isn't equilvalent to results. Experienced this many times in my life, whether is it in studies, or reaching out to people, or friendships. But I love the ending word. PERSISTENCE. Lol he caps it and bold it. Woot la! Best word for me now.

When life gets you down, stand back up. When the night is darkest, the star will shine brightest.

Dear Diary,

I need to work on myself too. Result has a link with Character. I know I'm not perfect, in the words that I say and my actions. I need to tame my mouth and hands and allow God to sanctify my body. Wow A.R Bernard's words are really encouraging and influencial. In my opinion, he is the best speaker to me. Different speakers meet different needs. He met mine =)