Dear Diary,
I finished writing my sermon! Woo! I was bathing and God gave me a revelation. Haha just like PK! Hope Edwin will enjoy it. =)
Dear Diary,
I got back my results.
Math-B
Chemistry-U
Physics-U
Worst result ever in my whole life, lol. But I don't know why I'm not sad. Maybe because there are people getting UUU?? Hahahahha! Only thing is, I don't know how to face my parents. GG I'm gonna either get PO or grounded for next 3 months. My younger brother just got grounded for next 3 months le for doing something that made both my parents super angry. Hope it wouldn't be my turn. *Clamps both hands in prayer*
Dear Diary,
I lost the mood to study again -.-...
Visitation with all the friends is more fun. Whole week filled with visitations, lol. I can get to use my psychology skills again =D Knowing people is really fun, hahahaha! I think I want be a psychiatrist, if I can't become a teacher. Hehe, loves psychology! Used it for playing Dota too. Predicting the moves of the opponent =X
Dear Diary,
Played volleyball and basketball with my class today. Haha super funny. For volleyball, I hit the ball and the ball fly super high, then everyone laugh, lol! Basketball is fun =) IMO, it is more fun than volleyball cause I can play it better, haha. Yes my first 3-point shoot got in today!
Dear Diary,
I must sleep early, cause lessons are getting more soporific. With my current results, I really need to pay more attention in class and pull up my socks. God help me please.