Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm an idiosyncratic person, or maybe my whole class is. Almost every student love Friday cause it is the last day of school for the week. But I seriously detests Fridays now, all thanks to my timetable. Go school for 2 lessons only then have to stay in school till 1pm cause the school gate open only at that time. Worse still, Chemistry teacher MIA for the whole lesson today , so we had break from 9am-1pm -.-...! Should have skipped school today like some of my classmates did. *Draws a big FRIDAY on a paper and crushes it*

I have officially started my revision for all my subjects. Doing chemistry first, then physics, then economics. Math will be optional, if I'm able to complete my revision in time. 5 weeks to prelims. With the enormous amount of things to memorize and understand, the extremely short period of time just exacerbates it. Never have I been so afraid in my whole life before. Lol, anyway there will be only 2 outcome: either I manage to go uni or fail. Since worrying won't help in anyway or make me smarter, I shan't worry then. =)

Random but, I love teaching maths! =D
Didn't know primary school maths evolved so much. Maybe that is why increasing number of students nowadays are complaining about the difficulty of the education system? Oh my gosh, primary 2 need to read all those problem sums. Primary 4 need learn multiplication of decimals. Can't remember if I learnt that at that time...Then primary 6 still the same, but I just love those problem sums. Haha.

I think maths is the only subject that I wouldn't get bored with. If only math can materalize and be a person, I think it would've been my best friend, lol. =X