Commando's VA was quite interesting today.
Being my first time in commando's camp, there were a few fascinating facts that I found that.
1) There is a hall in the camp.
2) There is swimming pool in the camp.
3) There is a gym in the camp.
4) Canteen food isn't so bad after all. Maybe commandos get special treatment. =)
5) Army people are not unfriendly after all. Haha, especially the 2nd lieutenant and captain. Wah super high rank people, but so helpful. =)
The interview also super funny.
"You want to be commando?"
"Ya."
"Ok, but you need to improve your standing-board jump."
"Ok, I know how to improve, my teacher got teach."
"Hmm, then what's your 2.4km timing?"
"11.15"
"Eh you also need to improve, commando standard 9 mins."
I was like "OMG" in silence, lol!!! 9 mins...is possible. My friend went to commando after 3 weeks from 12 mins become 9 mins. Lol. I think the first 3 weeks of army will be torture for me. But I'm sadistic, wahahhahaha! =D
Oh I'm so looking forward to NS now! Almost all guys dread NS but I'm an expection. Hahaha.
Guess I'm eccentric by nature, which in my opinion is a good and bad thing.
Dang can't wait for A level to be over...