Dear Diary,
I finished all my papers today! =)
Maths-Can pass, hope can get A
Chemistry-Sure fail
Physics-Either fail or borderline pass
Sian really wasted la. Should have studied since the start of holiday instead of procrastinating till the last week. Going to get suan by Mr Suren and counseled by Mr Low when my results come out.
Dear Diary,
I don't know what's wrong with my life now but I know there is something really wrong. Just can't describe it. I got this weird nonchalent feeling in everything I do now. No more passion and enthusiasm. Sort of afraid of doing too many things at a time. Maybe the impeding "A" levels is invoking such feelings inside me. *Draws "A" level on a board and shoots darts at it".*
Dear Diary,
I just realised one of my childhood dream cannot come to pass while studying quantum physics. It was out of syallabus and I still went to read. Shouldn't have read that section. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. Goodbye to the dream of teleportation.
Dear Diary,
I'm gonna start mugging like a robot next week onwards. One day at least 6 hours. 130 days to A level. I would have studied 780 hours by then. It's just that, there is something I really want to do and get it over with, before I can mug in peace. Hahahahah, just thinking about it makes me wanna laugh. =D