Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear Diary,

I'm glad to say that I've been "unPO-ed" by my father! =)

The past 5 days have been crazy. Cold war with my father, never say anything else other than "hi" and "bye". Felt so awkward to say anything. So I spent my whole time mugging and mugging and more mugging. I think one day study at least 10 hours. Didn't think it was so easy to overcome PO. Just by studying...Parents really have a funny way of deriving joy. I think all those members with PO will be jealous of me, lol. =x




My favourite place to mug: National Library =)
Good facilities, space and everything. Even the toilets so high-class. Air-con super cold which I like. Food and drinks allowed!! I'm gonna bring Starbucks/Coffee bean there next time man.

Used to hate traveling in the train last time cause it is a waste of time. Now I really enjoyed traveling. Can use the time to sleep/take a break and allow my mind to absorb whatever I have learned. Now I really love studying. It is so much better than playing Dota. If only my father scolded me earlier in the year.

Dear Diary,

I just self-owned myself cause I did something really stupid. Angel just pointed me to that fact. Ah never mind, what's done cannot be undone. Life is really weird something. The thing you least expected to happen always happen. -.-...

Dear Diary,

SOS bible study was super good! I really missed those times of intellectual studying, discovering and explanation of God's Word. It is just incredible how every SINGLE word, comma, full-stop really means something in the Bible. Now I realized how immature I am compared to the mature love of the Shunamite woman. I must learn from her example. It's not able me and myself anymore, but about his people.

Dear Diary,

I want to move on, but I still haven't find my best friend yet. I tried to find one but I have found none. But after two month of searching, I realised I don't need to have a best friend. I'm happy now with all my CG members and church friends with me. Funny how it ended up like this. So I guess I've moved on? Hahaha =)

Dear Diary,

School is starting in 2 days time. I really don't want to go back to school now. Monday-wednesday common tests. Haven't studied enough. Just when I started to like studying, there isn't enough time to study for the exams. Haix...

135 days to A level. If I study 10 hours everyday, maybe still got chance to get Straight As. Jia you Gary! You can do it, with the grace of God!