I wonder how you're doing now...wonder if you're still reading my blog like you used to...
You know, you're the reason why I sort of temporarily quit blogging? Yea I admit, you're the reason why I blog (or continued to blog) in the first place. Actually wanted to quit blogging like gazillion years ago but your unexpected appearance hindered me from doing so.
Felt really happy when you called me on 2nd of June, thought everything-this nightmare I was having, was going to be over. Little did I know it was just the start.
I really miss you, like a child misses his blanket. You might think that I don't care about you anymore, cause I stopped calling or smsing. Well I am afraid to do so, afraid to be ignored by you again, ever since you stopped replying my calls/smses that faithful day.
You said to move on. "Move on": 2 simple words, but a whole lot of meaning behind them. You know that I'll really do just that? I will listen to whatever you say, you being my best friend. Of course not doing things that is beyond my will, like asking me to die or sin against God. But really anything else, I'll do it.
Since you have been gone, well I still haven't find another best friend to fill in that place. That place rightfully belong to you, waiting for you to come back.
Lots of things happened since then. Was so happy to be playing the keyboard for Inspire Youth Camp. Wanted to share with you, but realized immediately you'll just ignore my call/sms.
No doubt, made lots of friends during the camp, especially my wonderful group of Muzo that I'm bonded with. But still, it is hard to find a friend that you can share all your problems with, call up and talk for 5 hours on the phone till 4am in the morning and laugh and be merry together.
Maybe it is time for me to write a new chapter in my life.
So the story unfolds...
Strangely, I feel sort of emotionally released by blogging. Guess it is good to do so occasionally.
Just in case you're reading this, I just want to thank you for being my best friend for the past 491 days.
Astarmist