Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last week of holidays, not very good...petition to extend the holidays didn't seem to go well.

My father PO-ed me on Monday, said I spent too much time in church, come back home also never study. It is quite true, cause the past 3 weeks I've been going out like mad, then come back home facebook/Dota. Seriously no mood to study. So he said when school starts, he won't allow me to go CG and he won't allow the house to be used for CG. Cool, first time getting PO. Now I know how my members are feeling.

So, so the past 2 days I've been mugging like mad. Studying at westmall mac from 6pm-11pm. Reach home at midnight purposely and off the router, then go study somemore. I'm like a robot devoid of emotions now. Just hope by doing this, my father will allow my house to be used for CG again.

Next week got maths, chem, physics common test. Woo haven't study for maths and chem. Physics got 20 topics, studied 4 only. One topic like super long, need at least 2-3 hours, depending on how many TYS questions there are in that topic.

Overslept yesterday when taking 187. It was the last bus so I walked all the way home from JP. Felt so lonely yesterday for no reason, like some lost child without a home to go to. Sometimes, home isn't the best place to go to anyway. I understand how CC feel when he says he don't like going home too. Strangely, I'm started to feel exactly how my friends are feeling. Maybe it is God's way of teaching me how to put myself in other people's shoes. So next time, I can use my experience and encourage the people around me, especially those in CG.

Going to study at westmall mac again. I think my father's scolding has some positive side effects. It gave me the motivation I so needed for studying. At least I'm a mugger by nature-I can sit still and just study without moving for super long period of time. Time to unleash the mugger in me.