Satisfaction that fuels motivation
It is extremely late now and as usual, I'm burning the midnight oil. But, the joy of completing my economics written report and project work preliminary idea is more than enough to keep me silent. So, no complains or whining today. Not for now. =)
Thus, this will be a relatively short post as I have a long day ahead today (past midnight already). School ends at 5pm but I have CSL welcome ceremony at 5pm in school after that.
Not only have I completed my assignments, today's chemistry topical test and math lecture test are finally over. FYI, topical test is equivalent to secondary school's class test as well as lecture test is to secondary school's common test. Both tests were quite easy, and I hoped my results would not be the opposite =X. Ever felt that you shouldn't deserve the marks you obtain for some particular tests/exams? Yes, it happened to me before. And it will happen again, one way or another, haha. Not being pessimistic, just practical.
Just want to wish all the best to the secondary students having their mid-year exams soon. Don't worry about it, I have been in your shoes before. Just focus and have faith =D. A useful yet often repeated advice: Sleep early before the day of the exams and drink plenty of water. Lol!
Ok, time for me to go to sleep too. If not, I will be dozing off in my lectures and tutorials tomorrow.