Bequeath-A joy or burden?
It has been a long time since I posted, 10 days to be exact. Been really busy with settling stuffs in school. Monday I have cca counter duty till 7pm. Tuesday I got lesson till 4.30pm. Wednesday I got cca till 7pm. Thursday lessons end at 5.00pm. Friday lessons end at 3.30pm. Usually I will go to the EG room if there is nothing on, and stay there till it closes at 7pm.
May will probably be the busiest month of the year. Firstly, there will be 3 camps during this month. 15-16 house camp, which is compulsory for all Bannister house students. 22-24 West Zone line camp, and I'm helping out in admin as a student leader. 29-31 e-club camp,which is also compulsory but I seriously don't want to go...throngs of cca mates share the same sentiments.
As we are suppose to put up a performance during the 2nd night of the camp, my president put me in-charge of it. Managed to gather 8 people to participate so far, which is fairly enough. Given the inadequate manpower and seemingly unfavorable circumstances, the performance would not be a good one, if not failure.
God I need your wisdom and strength for the upcoming ordeals. I can't do this on my own, I need you...
Fortunately, I'm still doing well for my studies. Got 31/35 for chemistry lecture test and 23/25 for maths lecture test. Thank God for his grace, when I didn't study much, lolx...=X
Everyone is talking about relationship, but I'm still being nonchalant about it. Maybe it is due to my upbringing, that the matters of the heart makes me really uncomfortable to talk about. Teenagers nowadays seem to be extremely competent in discussing about such topic and even a kid as young as primary 2 already knows the things that should be known at a later age.
Maybe I'm being cynical, but what is wrong with society at this present age? RJC's motto 'Auspicium Melioris Aevi', which stands for 'hope of a better age', really sets me thinking.
Saying this though, I don't oppose anyone having relationships. I don't mind being with the girl that I like too. It is not like I will go up to a couple in the streets and shout at them.
That will be totally deviant, lol.I think I will only understand when I'm in a relationship, which is 314215298 years from now, lol.
Thats all for this week. Tune in next week or the week after for more updates =).
Signing off,
Astarmist