Saturday, April 5, 2008

Defeat,an inevitable one. Sucess, doesn't come automatically

Realised my blog is quite unique compared to other people's blog. 1stly, I don't post much about my life, I only share stories, lol! 2ndly, other people blog's tagbox are flooded, mine is experiencing a prolonged drought. Lastly, my posts are very lengthy and the colour really strains one's eyes. Lol.

Hope this well do for a change:

Went to school today for my CCA school team trial. Very enthusiastic, reached school around 9.30 a.m. Not everyone reached yet, so we played some warm up games. Then finally the school team leader, Richie, came. Then we were grouped into 5 to play a 5v5 game, xl mode. Personally I don't like xl mode. Very troublesome.

Then the game started. Banned 6 heros, and I used rogue knight. Early game, I am the supporter. Went around catching people and killing. Very 'high'. Lol. Then we were winning initially with 42-30. Then we pushed down 2 lanes' rax already and all our rax were intact. Then our team's farmer, who used Medusa, said he gtg soon and he played impulsively. Go sucide like 2312734948 times and keep feeding when I told him to play normal and stick together. Quite fed up with him, yet must control my temper. Imagine how tough that can be...

Then he say do last engagement, if lose then he will leave. Obviously after not pressurizing the opponent's team and feeding, we will surely lose. And we lost. So sad...I was like...no words can describe. I seriously can't find an english word in the dictionary to describe my feelings. Dismay, anguish, frustration, etc. are not strong enough to express so. Perhaps I was too confident, that is why this defeat is too hard for me to accept. Alas, we must face reality. =/

Oh well, if I can't join the school team, maybe I can join the recreation team. It is not like I'm too free or something. Student leader is already killing me. This is the time I step out of school from monday to friday.

Monday: Last lesson 5pm end
Tuesday: IDP till 7pm
Wednesday: CCA till 7pm
Thursday Last lesson 5pm end
Friday: Last lesson 3.3opm

Friday is supposed to be the happiest day of my week, yet due to all the student leader activities, I just I can't step outside the gate before 7pm as well. Not mentioning the tons of homework I have to do. I average less than 5 hours of sleep everyday. This makes me prone to falling sick and sleeping in lectures. Haix...I love school, but I hate being in it. What an irony...

Yawns, guess no 1 will be reading this anyway except for a few people. And the person reading this post now (don't need to look around, it is you), thank you for being my sole motivation for posting. =)

Do tag as well. It takes only 5-10 seconds to leave a tag. What is 5-10 seconds compared to 10 minutes reading my post? Haha, what logic is this? Lol, I call this Gary's logic =P.


All my tutors want me to complete one week load of homework within 2 day. How impossible can that get? 0.o. And 1 day is gone already. GL-HF Gary. By the way, you can forget about the HF part. (I'm talking to myself again...maybe I need to see a psychiatrist soon.)