I'm Back!! and Bigger!! ^^
Hurray, CDAYL camp is finally over. All the time of stress and meetings and being 'blasted' by teachers are all finally over! It was really worthwhile, and I enjoyed myself throughoutly. Too bad I didn't bring my digital cam along, so no photos =(.
Not saying much about the camp, become a student leader and join it next year =D. Heh heh. Btw, 35 people from my secondary school participated for this camp. They include student councilors and class chairman. I recognised only some of them, especially those from my cca. But didn't have a chance to say hi, how sad...
This camp taught me about 1 thing. Force your campers to eat their meals!! Do you know how many extra plates were left after every meal? I was the admin and food attache and I had to throw away 50+ plates every meal. My heart was really aching, considering all the African people. Everyday, we are literally murdering 1000 african people indirectly. I almost cried you know, that is how sentimental I am, lolx. Even outsiders know how much resources the camp waste. Go to goggle and you will understand.
Oh well, what is done is done. You can't change your past, but you can decide for your future. I hope that the school will minimise the usage of resources. FYI, we do pay for all the water and food. I seen the cheque and bills. So outsiders, please don't assume JJC is using the resources for free and we are being backed by the government. That is a misconception.
Hmm, got lots of homework to do. Plenty of revision is required. Oh, how can I ever find the time to do so? School activities are already taking a toll on me. Being able to leave school at 5pm is considered a miracle. I guess it is only possible on fridays.
Nevertheless, at least I still enjoy all the activities. Pity those people who are being coerced to join, and they can't back out in the end. Gonna join CSL (community service leader) soon, hope to pass the interview ^^. The rank is equivalent to a student councilor, so I still get to wear the cool, hippy and totally awesome JJ leader T-shirt. Lolx.
Not looking forward to school tomoro. 7 ulcers on my lips and I'm extremely exhausted. Even went to watch movie today with Edwin, CC and Edwin's relatives. Fell asleep during the movie: step up 2. Haix...
Good night everyone, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.
Don't this reminds you of someone? For me, it is brother Eric during the breakaway camp. Lol!