Good Morning, Good Friday
Just a short(We'll see, hehehehe) post before 3 busy day.
Oh gosh, it is already 1.30am. Today had been a busy day. Got lessons till 5pm. After school from 5pm-8pm got Student Leaders' meeting. Reached home around 8.20pm.
After reaching home, got plenty of things to do too. Forecast, conference calls, check e-mails(I didn't touch the com for the past 4 days). Firstly is no time, secondly is my brother wants to use it. When he uses finish, I can' use it anymore. Why? He sleeps at an amazingly early time- 10.30pm. -.-''.
So for today, he went out of the house at around 11pm. I think went to friend's house stay overnight. So after doing all the admin stuff, still had time for one Dota game. Yay! ^^. After so many days of studying and planning and all the working, can finally relieve stress for a while.
I was determined to win, cause never play for quite a while. So I used morphling, my fav 1v1 hero and best farmer. Record- 16 minutes get EOS. Then this time very easy the game, no kick. I got first blood, free farm, everything. But very slack, so got EOS at 28 minutes instead.
Then I was temped to play 1 more, but very late le. So I went to youtube instead and watched 'Jesus take the wheel' video. I just love the song, lol. Then was looking at the comments. Many controversies, as expected. But at least all those rude comments in the past are visibly gone and everyone, regardless christian or not, enjoyed the music.
That should be the way.
Ok! I'm a man of my word. This post will be short. Before I leave the blogsphere for 3 days,
Happy Easter Day!!!
Shaldn't say Happy Good Friday because it is meant to be solemn. Time check: 1.53am. Time taken to write this: 23 minutes. That was slow...Oh well.
Yawns, good night everyone =)