Sunday, April 20, 2008

The start of something new

Just came back from my camps. First camp, my cca camp from friday 5pm to sat 4pm. Super fun. We had icebreakers and games for 1 hr. Then went to ate dinner at 6pm. Then watched a really scary movie in LEP room-Shutter. At first quite scared, but when I know the storyline, then not scary already. Lol. Then went for night walk. As predicted -.-. I was too tired, so lie on the sofa and began to sleep. Then woke up 1hr later. I was the last person to go. Then our president, Ying quan tried to scare me with all the ghost stories. Like I will get scared...Try harder, lalala =P. Then went to wash up and had supper after that. Omgosh, supper rox!! 8 pizzas sponsered by our cca teacher! We ate like hungry ghosts. Lol!

Had night-gaming after that from 1am to 5am. Played 2 matches. Won both cause of kai, the best J1 player being in my team ^^. Then went to sleep for like 1hr. Then woke up and had morning PT. Thank God I didn't need to run. Had corns on my foot. Then went for breakfast and played water games. Woo I love this part. We played 'Dota' real life in the netball court. One side was the Frozen Throne and another was the World Tree. In the middle got fountain of health. We can choose to be attackers, defenders or supporters. For my team, we had 3 attackers, 2 supporters and 3 defenders. Objective of the game: Throw water bombs at the frozen throne/world tree, which are constructed by tying chairs together, until it collapses. After 10-15 mins, we won. Haha...uber fun.

Skip till end of camp...4pm

Community Service Leader (CSL) camp

This is my second camp from sat 7.30am to sun 4pm. Only attended it at 4.30pm as I had EG camp previously. Not going to say much, if not too lengthy le. Just a lesson learnt: Make sure you get enough sleep or you will doze off during talks and get picked by teacher to share your opinions in front of everyone, -.-. And what a coincidence, I only had 1hr of sleep...Grr >.<...

But I love this camp as well. 1st time being a participant in a leaders' camp instead of a facilitator. The J2 were good and hospitable. Their performace were impressive too =D.

And suprisingly, we won the best group award. Quite shocked, lol. Thought group 1 would win it. (I'm in group 2 fyi.) What a nice way to end my day. Haha.

The J2 CSL are so talented, helpful, creative, initiative and ....

the J2 girls are pretty too, lol =X. If only they were younger than me...Just kidding, lolx.