Sunday, April 13, 2008

Freedom is sweet

Whee, I'm able to post again. Yay. Been going home late for the past week. Celebrated my school team leader, Richie's birthday on friday. Got lots of pizza, 8 to be exact. Then the cake was gigantic, and it costs $80! Woo. Very delicious too, haha. Just love my cca.

Got 10/10 for chemistry test =). Didn't study much, but quite easy the test. Don't need study also can. But still got people can fail, lol. Not suaning them, just quite bewindled.

Cleared my 6 months building funds yesterday too. Finally, can buy all the things that I want to. Come to think of it, I didn't buy anything other than the basic necessities for the past 1 year. Cool right?

Lets see.
Impromptu wishlist:
1) Razor copperhead-$99 for my cca and personal leisure =D
2) Clothes, any brand, any kind, cheap cheap can le
3) Shoes, '' ''
4) Bag,'' ''
5) Anything else that is not here =X

'Stronger' youth camp is coming soon. June 9-11. So excited. Hopefully can become a team ic again. Then lead all those secondary school peeps and rar-rar them. Now I'm a 'big' korkor le. Haha.


Will there be a musical as hoped? Hmm...