Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lord I give You all

This is already the last week of the holidays and honestly, I haven't even touch a single bit of my homework from the start. Hmm, is there even homework in JC? Lol. Only need to study for my maths common test which is on thursday.

Have been waking up early every morning to attend the prayer meeting in Jurong West from 7.30am-8.30am. I must say, it is really a great time of praying and one hour is simply not enough. Haven't even pray finish the prayer list and it was already over. 3 more days left, won't be going on thursday though due to my maths common test. Aww...T.T.

Been inspired by the band 'True worshippers' that came to play for the father's day service. They are really true worshippers of God and wow...the presence of God was really strong. I love all their music and have uploaded some worship songs.

Enjoy...^^

Signing off,
Astarmist