Genesis
Finally, today is the end of the holidays and I will be going back to school tomorrow. I'm quite reluctant to a certain extent; will be spending less time with my cg members, going out together and fellowshiping with one another. Nevertheless, just like what Edwin said, I must not be a zombie. Have to go to school with enthusiasm and a bright smile.
Definitely there are things that I look foward to in school. Tomorrow will be the grand opening of the new LAN shop, also known as the EG room. Have been going back to school every week to set up the room, tidy the room, unplug all the cables, shift the furnitures from the 2nd storey to the 4th storey (now this was really tough). After all the shifting, we still had to purchases 20 new computers, chairs, paint, lan cables and all the necessary materials for a LAN shop. Had lots of fun and bond building in the process, especially during the trip to sim lim/ikea.
So, going back to school tomorrow. Haven't got my timetable yet, haven't study for chemistry common test, haven't complete my project works. Frankly speaking, I'm not ready for school. But, that is the good thing of being a JC student. We don't have to worry about our teachers. JC is not compulsory education, wahahahha =D. Then again, don't I want to be the salt of the earth and light of the world? Aww, dear Gary, put away your notions of being lazy; it will not come to pass.
So, I hope tomorrow will be a brand new starting. Forget about what happen during the past 6 months. Tomorrow will be a 'Genesis'. God will open new ways, new relationships, new ideas, new breakthroughs and surely, new devils. With greater levels come greater devils. In the world we will face trials and tribulations, but be of good cheer, for God has overcomed the world. It is present perfect tense. God is still overcoming all of our difficulties, and he will continue to do so everyday of our life.
Thank you God for the great month, I really treasure every event and opportunities you have given to me. I commit the remaining 6 months into your hands. I know there will be tough times, and times of jubilee. But I have no worries whatsoever if you are with me by my side. I love you God, not forgetting my wonderful CG W453 and my family. Took me long enough to realise how fortunate I am...
Signing off,
Astarmist