Hurray! My blog is finally done. Spent quite some time( I think 3 hrs) to edit the blogskins and well, explore html code quite a bit. As you know, i'm not computer-savvy at all, only good with maths, haha. Really thank God for the wisdom and quick understanding. If not, this might have take more than 3 hrs.
Actually, I wanted to have a blog quite some time ago. Just that i was too busy then and now O levels are over, i got more time to relax. Why blog? Well, personally I think that they are many benefits.
1. You get to release your bottled-up emotions and relieve stress. Hey come on, we are humans ok...We cant suppress our feelings 24/7. Even if you can, you will not enjoy doing so. By writing out all your burdens and worries, research have shown that you will live longer and lesser winkles(not applicable to me but i reckon so for the fairer sex =D).
2. You learn to be accountable and transparent. When you grow up next time, being accoutable to your boss is second nature. You don't have to wear masks too and get confused with your pseudo self, which many of us unfortunately do so.
3. You get to improve your studies!! Yes, to all the students out there, if you write in standard English and be meticulous in your spelling, blogging may well be a tool for improving the style of your writing. This is quintessential for getting good grades in English, which is my weakest sujbect T.T. So hopefully, I can improve my English by blogging. And I hope you can too ^^.
4. You get to have another hobby. Yup, blogging is fun and enjoyable(generally). You get to be lame, happy, sad, angry, etc. anytime you want. Its your blog so you call the shots. But pls!!! Remember that your blog is not invisible to the public and do consider their feelings before you hit the 'Enter' button on your keyboard.
With that, I do hope that this will be an avenue where I can share my thoughts and get to know more friends. Do tag at the tag box as well. Assuredly I say to you, I wont eat you up =D.
God loves you and I love you too =)