He is the reason for the season
'Woo, it's this time of the year again, Christmas! Everybody loves Christmas, how about you?'
Lol, just love the drama team. So creative and cute at some times. So many young and new actors, yet they are able to portray the Christmas Story so explicitly, Kudos to all!
Christmas-This surely reminds you of Jesus, and true enough, Christmas originated from Jesus Christ. Without him, no Christmas. Without him, no shopping, no lights at Orchard Road, no Drama!!
Thank God for sending his son 2007 years ago; that on this day, there can be peace on Earth and goodwill to all men. Families get reunited and relationships get restored on Christmas. It never fail to amaze me that God send his son, the light of the world, on one of the darkest night in the history of mankind. If I'm not wrong, during the era of Jesus, there must be a lot of corruption and tyranny in the country. If not, how come there are so many that are blind, sick, demon-possessed, poor and devestated? So, this goes to show that no matter how dark your circumstances is, the light of God is able to dispel all the darkness. And that is what the title of this blog means too.
How are you going to celebrate Christmas again? Maybe you could go and eat Christmas turkey with your loved ones(Oh man, cant wait for 29 dec). Maybe you could go shopping and buy all your wishlists items. But I guarantee you that it will be just another Christmas if you don't celebrate it with the love of God.
Let this Christmas be a special one, a one that impacts and touches the heart of the people around you. Thank God for being able to touch the hearts of my 2 friends, Joel and Jerome. Indeed, just like what pastor preached today, that they are my C.R.I.B.S; I will not take them for granted like I did in the past. That includes all of You! and You! and You! =D
With this, let me bid farewell with season greetings.
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart~
Merry Christmas! (Drums Ringing) =)