Saturday, December 22, 2007

Breakaway from the Original

Lol, due to the unanimous complains that my posts have been slightly too long, assuredly i say to you, this is going to be a very short post.

Woo, came back from support today at Jw and reached home at ard 11.30pm. Then my cousin asked me to play dota with him immediately after I stepped into my house; I was stinking all over and quite tired too. Then played with him, tried to invite him for Christmas. Again, the usual reply: See first. Grr, Im starting to dislike those 2 words. Its like I rather you say you cant make it cause got something on, or you not interested. Then dont need to harbour false hopes. Usually after 'See first' is 'Sorry cant make it'. Cause you never really consider it in your mind in the first place. Its not 'Think first', Its 'See first'.

Ok, enough of my 'preaching' le, like I promised that this is a short post. So


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!