Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dream come true~

After 7 years of waiting and pursuing my dream, finally on 12/01/13, I've achieved my dream of playing for main service on stage!

Can't exactly remember the day or month I once conceived this dream, but I knew it happened when I was in Secondary 3. Remembered that day, Pst.Kong was preaching about our calling and destiny in life and that day I went back home to pray and ask God for my calling and I can still remember the vision of seeing myself playing keyboard on stage in front of thousands of people.

Was reading my archive and I can't believe I'm a math student, yet I can't figure out if I'm secondary 3 or 4 in 2007, lol. So I came up with the following:

Year       Age         Remarks
1991        0            Toddler
1992        1            Toddler
1993        2            Toddler
1994        3            Toddler
1995        4            Nursery
1996        5            Kindergarten 1
1997        6            Kindergarten 2
1998        7            Primary 1
1999        8            Primary 2
2000        9            Primary 3
2001       10           Primary 4
2002       11           Primary 5
2003       12           Primary 6
2004       13           Sec 1
2005       14           Sec 2
2006       15           Sec 3
2007       16           Sec 4
2008       17           JC1
2009       18           JC2
2010       19           Army yr1
2011       20           Army yr2
2012       21          Uni yr1 sem1
2013       22          Uni yr1 sem2-yr2 sem1

All age are counted after my birthday. So I'm secondary 4 in 2007. And I had my dream in 2006.

Comparing to some characters in the bible, 7 years is considered quite fast already, haha. Adam had to wait 25 years for a son. I won't say these 7 years of waiting was unbearably long, but I can't imagine 25 years...Must have been reeeaaaalllllyyyy long!

Now I'm an extremely happy and fulfilled man, and I'm living in my dream! Don't mind doing this for the rest of my life. But of course, now that one dream has been fulfilled, it's time to fulfill another dream. And this time, it's gonna be even bigger.

My next dream:

To do missions around the world playing the keyboard and helping out in the mission teams!