Am really grateful to God last week caused He saved me once again.
On Tuesday, I left my vehicle logbook unattended while I went to arrange my vehicle items. And I didn't know it went missing until the next morning when I tried to find it everywhere; my locker, my black sling bag, sect comm bag, civilian bag, the inside of the vehicle, the vehicle cage, etc. I was like perspiring profusely cause I walked like up and down the stairs from my bunk to the parade square and back and forth from coy line to the vehicle shed (approximately 500m) for idk how many times. And in my head I couldn't think properly. Because in less than 30 minutes time, we had to leave for the forest for a 2 days 1 night field camp and I need the book in order to move out. So I was like...God only you can help me this time. I pray that someone that I know found it and reported it, and not let any of the officers or CSM find out cause it is an offense akin to losing your rifle and the punishment is 14 days confinement in camp. Argh....
And God saved me once again cause one of the sergeants found it in a place that I can't even recall visiting the previous day. So I was really shocked and overjoyed at the same time. Thank you God! =)
Really loved Dr A.R Bernard sermon, listened to both Saturday and Sunday one. It's really one good epic revelation, been quite a while since I listened and got so excited like this. I could feel my entire body vibes tingling and told Angel about it. Similarly she was in a wow and amazed look too, hahaha. Just one parable about the pearl of great price and there's so many thing to learn about. Can't imagine how much more things I need to learn more about the bible. Really helped me a lot in my situation cause I'm going through a lot in the army; everyday is a challenge and there is a risk of getting punished for 101 reasons and then spending weekends in camp or even worse, getting charged and having a black record.
He preached about storms and storms will happen regardless of what you do. It's a part and parcel of life. Recently been through a storm of obedience and was really feeling down, and questioned God why is this happening to me even though I didn't do a single thing wrong? Why am I always the scapegoat?
But when we are going through storm of obedience, you can be sure of God's supernatural intervention at the right moment, which is so true. Even though it sounds sadistic, I really want to go through more storms in life now. Lol! Of course, so that I can encounter and experience more of God in my life =)
Cause I know, my God is for me. He has been, and will always be. Even when we are faithless, He remains faithful.
Psalm 57:1
For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by.
Days to ORD: 154