This week has been a crazy week of CSM's bad mood.
Almost kena 3 extra weekend duty and confinement for one month cause of miscommunication between the sergeants and us. They pass wrong information, we did wrong stuff, and both of us get punished...
BUT GOD saved me and CSM just gave us a good 45 minutes scolding session instead of the above mentioned. One of the guys was so paranoid that he cried and broke his specs due to it. Then all the officers and sergeants went to talk to us to find out what happened. Then they went to pacify CSM and said it was just miscommunication. Even OC heard about it and then he talked to us for another 30 minutes, in a serious but kind tone that we need to communicate with each other more effectively.
Was so happy that I immediately went to bunk after the scolding session, closed my eyes and repeated 'Thank you God' like crazy, lol.
Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can be against us?
And I know that He is for me, for all the goodness he have done in my life. Reminds me of the song, I know that You are for me, I know that You are for me, I know that You'll never forsake me in my weakness. =)
Because of that, I'm able to book out on Thursday and I'll be playing keyboard for KEL zone 1st ever youth camp on Sunday! So excited, like finally able to make one of my dream come true. Always wanted to play for our own zone after WYZ split. And now the musos are back~!
"We are muso, we are awesome and we can't be stop! Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap, muso!"
Missed those awesome time of playing together with the 1st batch of muso back then for Inspire camp. But I believe, the latter will be better than the former. Can see the new muso rising up and now the 'older generation' trying to find successor. Thank God I found mine already. Edwin also found his. Wei sheng also. Now left..........Daniel ang and SK. Like no 1 want to learn Bass and electric guitar, lol. Hope there will be a willing soul to take up their place, haha.
Hmm guess that's all for this week, time to sleep. =)
Days to ORD: 172