Sunday, June 19, 2011

I just found out something amusing about myself today and told myself to blog it.

Just finished my father's day dinner celebration not long ago and while we were walking back home, I sort of asked a random question to my father:

Me: "Dad, was I as talkative as Glenn when I was younger?" (Cause he was talking non-stop about games to my mum, lol)
Dad: "*with some laughter in his tone* No, you were the exact opposite of him. When you're were in Sunday school at 5-6 years old, the teacher said you'll sit alone in the corner of the class. Then when you were primary 1, the teacher complained during parents' meeting session that no matter how much she forced you to sit beside a girl, you'll go the the back of the class and sit alone. Then you wouldn't talk to anyone in class."

Then the conversation continued but that's the main point.

I was like, lol?!?!?! Seriously!? Hahahhahaha! I didn't know I had this behavior even at such a young age. No wonder I was like that during the primary school years and lower secondary years until I went to Sharon CG and she taught me how to interact with people, especially girls.

I still not exactly comfortable talking to girls that I'm not close with, but at least I glad to say I have very good female friends, like Angel and Xin Ying.

After my conversation with my dad, I'm kinda interested in my childhood again. Cause I totally can't remember what happened before primary 5. It's like...blank. It's funny how sometimes we can be amused by our ownself, lol. Like trying to solve the puzzle and mystery of my life. The past, the present, and eventually the future.

I wonder what the future has in stall for me? With God, I'm sure it'll definitely be good. =)

Jer 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No. of days to ORD: 164