Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last week was like one of my best and happiest weeks I ever had. Couldn't go to sleep on Friday and can't sleep now too cause I was thinking through Friday's night. It's really a great privilege to play on stage and I'm really really happy to be able to do, thanks to Kelvin, Edwin and ultimately, God for giving me the opportunity to do so.

Even though we didn't get 3rd place, I'm glad that the presence of God was tangible and in fact, I was so engrossed in worship that I closed my eyes and didn't see the hand signal to cut off, lol! Then I only did so when I heard Jonah say "Stop stop stop!" I was like, Opps!!! =X Nevertheless, I think we did well as a whole. Thanks Edwin, Jodie, muso, singers and dancers! =)

Thank You God for making all these possible. I never would have imagine playing on stage at this age. I thought, maybe when I'm much older, like 25, when I'm out of army and get more experience and training first. I know that skills wise, some bands are better so it's really by the grace of God we got in.

Now, I'm another step closer to fulfilling my dream. It's amazing what God can do if we put whatever we have in our hands into His hands. I like what Jayesslee put at the bottom of their introduction in facebook, - All glory be to God -.

Eph 3:20-21

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Days to ORD: 143