This week is a good/bad week.
Bad cause we went for 4 days 3 night field camp which started on Monday. Just on the first day alone, it rained -.-. I also got bitten by sand flies and mosquitoes till my both hands became swollen, akin to a pig's trotters. Seriously pain and itchy plus there was pus oozing out of the wounds. Showed it to one of the sergeants and he sort of freaked out too, lol!
Good cause on Wednesday night, I slipped and fell and landed my backbone on the vehicle ramp door handle, which is super epic pain. Never felt so much pain since idk when. Even wisdom tooth surgery also not so pain. So I couldn't move for the whole night and was lying on the stretcher provided by the medic while waiting to be sent to NUH the next morning. Went to NUH for x-ray, got some painkillers and MC for 2 days. So I booked out on Thursday instead, wooooo!!!
My father said the painkillers won't help me recover so he brought me to a Chinese physician and it hurt like crazy when he messaged me and use the fire jar method, something similar to that used to heal Jaden smith in karate kid. Seeing it and experiencing it is different. It's super hot and painful, like someone putting a pair of tongs in an oven and clipping over your skin.
If only I could get injured without the pain, that will be the best. To hell with being a chiongster, seriously. Chiong so much also no use, get same pay (pain too). Argh, I wanna down PES now, but it's too late =/
Oh well, 456 (nice number) days more to ORD.