Last week was a long week, cause we booked out on Sunday morning. Our company had live firing training and I was made to do sentry with 13 other people cause we're not involved in the shooting. Well, that's the good thing about being a vehicle driver, lol. But I didn't expect sentry to be so jia lat. Lots of mosquito and had difficulty sleeping. Duty started on Friday 1pm and ended on Sunday 4am. Couldn't sleep at night due to all the mosquito, but fell asleep in the morning cause too tired.
The best thing is that there was still reception and I could listen to the radio despite being in the middle of some forest, lol! Got to hear Taylor Swift's new single ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcN8mCoUE9o&feature=search
Taylor Swift rocks totally. Love her looks, voice, everything. I told my buddy that then he asked me if I would AWOL to marry her. I said 'Of course!' Hahahah!
I haven't told anyone yet but I'm no longer in love with 'her'. I think only told Edwin a bit. CC they all still don't know. Hope they will see this themselves, cause I don't wanna say it. Or rather, I don't know how I should put it. I guess I'm a 'free' man now?? Actually no difference, lol. I'm still single and available =X
Learnt a lot in the army, especially relating with humans. Really there isn't anyone you can trust. Even your best friend, at a desperate situation, might turn against you. Totally can't be myself and relax at all. Church perhaps is the only safe place left.
Nevertheless, I'll go through all this and ORD. Nothing is going to kill me, unless I get crushed by a tank 0.o...I'm officially the countdown keeper for my platoon, lol. 468 days to ORD! That's quite fast actually, from the first time I started counting down.
Upcoming events:
1 week break before going Australia
3 weeks in Australia
Another 1 week break after Australia
1 week break somewhere in December
Christmas
Then it's a new year again. =)