My blog is dead already, lol.
Just came back from watching the movie Inception and it was really awesome, just like what everyone says. Finally managed to watch a movie; the last time was on my POP day, like 4 months ago. That's epic long, time really flies.
Got flu and blocked ear due to late night gaming and not enough sleep for the past 3 days. Gonna I'm not gonna game tonight (which is the reason why I'm blogging) and will sleep soon after this post. Have not been exercising too, lacked the motivation unlike the past. Being out of commando seriously made me fat. I just weighed myself and I put on a whopping 6kg in the past 2 months! That's like ccccrrrraaazzzyyyy. Not being a sadist but I really miss all those running, be it 3km or 5km.
NDP is also finally over. 1 week break which started on Tuesday. After break, full gear training, then go Australia. They say it'll be tough there, need to break tracks a lot of times. Oh well, just got to do it.
It's hard to forget the past sometimes. I wish I can go inside my mind (like inception) and erase all my bad memories. I think I've got more bad memories than good ones. And army just multiplied them. Seriously I have no idea why I'm targeted and criticized and insulted all the way. It's not the training that I can't stand, it's the people. Haix, have to live with it. I'm always enduring and living with it. Zzz...can get sick of it. Imaging everyday waking up and telling yourself: "Here we go again, same old **** again. Walk down the stairs and get ready to receive rain of arrows from everyone's mouth." I know they are just words, but it really hurts dam badly. Ironically, I won't mind getting beaten up.
And those kind of words hurt the most, especially when the person you love say them to you. Love...I'm really an epic failure at it. If there was a test on love, I would probably get F9, lol. I give up on this love thing. Word hurts but falling in love, especially a one-sided love, hurts even worse.
It's getting late, got to sleep now. Can't wait to dream and 'incept' my mind, hahahah =X