3rd day of Uni and I'm not enjoying it...
Trying my best to adapt and make new friends but it's really hard without attending any FOC and seeing everyone else having an OG/clique makes me really awkward. I'm like a lost soul wandering in NTU. I'm already going against my introvert nature by talking to new people but apparently most of them are passive and they don't seem interested in befriending me, leading me to question myself if I'm really not interesting as a person or.. I don't seem like I'll make a good friend? Lol.
I'm learning/relearning quite a fair amount of stuff. The maths taught here isn't what I've learned before but nevertheless, I'm very interested in it. Especially trying to prove this and that, hahah. Learned how to prove that √2 is irrational today, lol.
The most interesting thing about my course is coding.
☺☻♥♫ƒ®©™-From ASCII code
I shouldn't be complaining but this has been going through my mind even though I wish it would stop and I've prayed many times not to allow it to affect me.
Sometimes I wonder is it just me, that I've not been a good friend or is it just I'm expecting too much, cause when I entered Uni on my first day, none but 3 people wished me well. Felt kinda sad, seriously. Or maybe entering Uni isn't such a big deal, of lesser importance even compared to entering JC or army?? Why...I feel really demoralized. Feeling tired and less motivated cause I'm in a transition period and the only thing that I'm doing now is self-motivate myself. Telling myself "It doesn't matter, God is watching you and He is by your side. Others don't care, He cares. The sole reason you exist and do all these things is for Him."
Sometimes I wish for just some encouragement/motivation. I'm a human. I can be strong but not all the time. I'll grow weary sometimes. My self-motivation engine will run out of fuel one day. Don't know why I'm feeling like this, hope this feeling goes away.
Still considering if I should get a certificate of completion or complete all my assignments and get a normal certificate. I'm lacking behind so far, and I've tutorials for my Uni to complete. This is mostly my fault for not chionging in the first few months when it was less busy. Argh...learned my lesson the hard way.
Tmr gonna be a full day of lecture, God grant me strength. Amen.