Has been an Awesome!! one month since the last time I blogged.
Seems like one month has passed really fast and like they always say, time flies when you're having fun and yup, I'm having a lot of fun in SOT. ^^
Can still recall the day when I received the email that I'm going to be a team leader and I just froze at the mail cause I totally didn't expect myself to be a TL. I'm neither a CGL or PCGL and my calling isn't being a CGL. So I was really nervous and apprehensive about being a TL. But Kelvin said to me, I can do it. Seeing the trust that Kelvin has for me, and the encouragements from many people like Edwin, Rae, my CG and close friends, and the super amazing and memorable experience that happened the day before SOT started, I got less nervous and told God that I'll do my best and let Him do the rest.
Thank God for His grace, and strength, and goodness, and practically everything cause it's my first team leading a team of 23 people and most of them are older, wiser, more capable, spiritual, have better leadership qualities than me. Thank God for the great team members that I have and esp. those from WYZ, they have helped me tremendously. Thank God for letting me serve in SOT Muso and it's a dream come true for me! But it's not the end, and instead my passion for playing is burning even stronger after seeing all the overseas keyboardist. They are all super talented! Esp. Benny from Indonesia with the gift of perfect pitch. So happy to be able to play together with him. =)
Have learned a lot of things from SOT, but the most important thing that I've learned, is to have a love relationship with God. More than just head knowledge, I want to have a heart experience with Him. The phrase that impacted me the most: "To breathe with God".
I've never been in a relationship before but when Pst.Phil talked about the phone conversation where he would just stay on the phone to listen to his wife breathe even after they have nothing much to say, I got so impacted by it. Really thank God for Pst.Phil and his word. Sometimes, we just need to come to God without any agenda, no prayer list, nothing, and just linger in His presence and experience His love.
Thank God for the great one month that I have and I believe the remaining six months will only get better and better!