Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Honestly speaking, it has been a hard and trying past 2 months. Not just me, but for my cg and especially Edwin. Seriously, Edwin has been like a superman and he has been my motivation, other than God, for this while. I really appreciate Kelvin and all the zone leaders, and want to thank them for praying for us.

I believe that trials and tribulations are natural and it's funny how even before I enter SOT, I've got a trial before me. To put it in a funny way, it's like a "mini-entrance" test for SOT, lol. I've always thought that as long as you endured through and never give up till the end, you will pass. But it's different when the trials doesn't only concern you but other people. And people are not products, you can try your best and how people react will be different.

For example, I thought that being a nice guy, giving my best, doing extra work and having a smiling, happy face when working will make my boss and the people working there like me. But in the world, there will be that group of people that, no matter what you do, you give them nice face, do whatever they ask you to do, etc, they will still dislike you for no reason. Learned that from army and true enough, it applies to the working world as well. But the important thing is to focus on the positive, and not the negative. I admit that sometimes, even though I know I should focus on the positive, the negative keeps replaying in my mind. That's why I need to grow more and I hope SOT will make me stronger, especially in my mind.

Anyway, regardless of what is going to happen from hereon, I'm want to do my best for God and I believe this year will be a year of breakthroughs for me as I go for SOT. Can't wait for SOT to start, just 5 more days!