Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wanted to blog about last week but can't remember what happened, lol...

This week was short, cause thursday booked out.

I thought I didn't have to hold my SAR 21 again but did guard duty this tuesday. After not holding it for so long, it suddenly feels heavy, hahah.

My trade course is finally over! Got my black beret, and I brought it home to season it =X

The Beret ceremony on 12/05/10, on a saturday, zzz....Can invite 3 ppl, I asked my father and Edwin already, still got 1 more slot. Sian they purposely eat up our weekend.

AC was great, especially the session with Reinhard Bonnke. He is just awesome, the way he preaches and all. "There is no maximum with God!"

Today finally can rest, been coughing since Monday till now, and I'm still coughing as I'm typing this. Going for the night session later and tomorrow morning/afternoon session before booking in.

Time seems to go faster when I'm out of camp, and goes slower when I'm in camp.

Countdown to ORD: 78 weeks (According to my bunk mate, haven't really count yet)