Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last week has been rather...eventful. I guess my life is full of events, haha.

Firstly, the first part of my driver course at sungei gedoh ended, so now I'm back at keat hong camp a.k.a hell. No more long admin time, no more booking in civilian clothes, more regimentations, no more nice cookhouse food, etc.

Secondly, I'm at the second part of my 5 weeks driver course, which is the OMER course, stands for operator maintanence. The most sian part of the course, cause we don't get to drive, then need to touch diesel and lubricants every day. Now my uniform full of grease too. My maid is indirectly complaining (well she can't scold me cause I'm the young master, lol.)

Thirdly and most unbelievably, my course is extended from 26/05/10 to 31/05/10 cause of some admin problems and screw up. Sian, thought can get beret earlier and get the badge faster and get promoted faster to get more pay. Oh well...

Lastly, my company has live firing and initially I had to stay back during the weekends but my CSM said drivers don't need to fire. So thank God for it, cause I only left 1 more uniform, lol!

Ok that's all for now, credits to Xinying who asked me to update =X