Countdown to POP: 33 days
A good day to blog, cause it will probably be the one and only time I get to book out on Thursday for BMT. Going to collect A level results tomorrow, that's why.
Yet again my WOs say we can't reveal much about our activity, but the past 3 days have been tough both mentally and physically. Slept only 2 hours each day on average, plus all the activities that we do.
My sergeant say there are many kinds of pain. Physical, mental, emotional, psychological, etc. and physical is the easiest to conquer. "It's all in the mind, just tell yourself you can do it." It's like converting physical pain to mental pain, lol. I agree with one of my platoon mate's comment. Some of our instructors are not really that fit, but their mental strength is really powerful. Can literally see them struggling, yet they won't give up. The spirit of never quit, slowly building inside of me too.
Frankly speaking, I'm not really that excited for the results tomorrow. Sort of know what kind of results I'll get already. I'm still hoping for a miracle. Nevertheless, whatever results I get, I'll have no regrets. We always make mistakes in life. Mistakes are inevitable. But the most important thing, is not to have regrets.