Omgosh I'm back after 13 days in camp!
Before field camp, I love rainy days. Now I hate the rain. 7 days of field camp, rained for 6 days. Almost died of freezing on the 4th night cause we slept in the rain in the open field, without anything above our head. Many fell sick after that, including me. Got att 'B' for 5 days cause I got foot rot and multiple blisters. Only light duties, cannot take part in exercises. Damn sian, every morning see them go run and do static, then all the sick people sit one corner and stone. Now my mental strength damn weak after I recovered. Must regain back the momentum of exercising.
Field camp is super ultra duper uber tiring and tough. After field camp, a lot of people don't want to be commando already. I also don't feel like becoming one, it's not the army life that I want. But what can I do? My buddy asked me honestly whether I want to be a commando, and I said no. But I told him, I don't want to purposely injure myself and down PES, so just take everything that comes my way.
The good news is that POP is just 12 days away. I made it this far, I don't want to give up now.