y Countdown to NS: 10 days
I finally got work after like 3 months of holidays, which is one of my prayers answered. Even though it won't be much, I think around $200, but it is better than nothing. Wouldn't be able to collect it cause I'll be in army so probably ask Chao Chung to help me collect.
Work was ironically fun, but only at the start. I know I'll get flamed by all the working adults when they see this, lol. =X Well starting Chao Chung and I super enthu, do 19 shelves then got 1 group only do 4 shelves, lol! But then, when we go to the new location, our enthusiasm totally faded away. Super sian...Tomorrow must do the same location again =(
Oh well, work ain't meant to be fun, but I hope I can insert fun into it. Like the movie character Mary Poppins, everything will be fun once you enjoy it and treat it like a game. Ok from tomorrow to friday, I'm gonna enjoy my work! =D
I asked a lot of people this question for the past one week, what will you do if you have only one week left to live?
The closest one to mine was Xinying. Hers super classic, find her true love, hahahah!
Mine quite epic.
Left 1 week right, since I never had a girlfriend before, I go to a random stranger and go ask if she'll like to be my girlfriend, which will most likely fail. So keep asking until 1000 times. It will probably take more 10 days, so can go army before that, haha.
Of course it is just thinking, I doubt I will ever do it, lol.
Anyway, one of my new year resolution is to be less busybody. I just said for fun that time and then Chao Chung they all took it seriously. Then now it has got into me.
So I've been trying my best to mind my own business whenever necessary, like I know something happened recently and it was quite huge but I don't really know and I'm not going to ask. If you want to tell me anything, I will gladly listen. =) Other than that, I think I won't ask anything or anyone about anything or anyone or anywhere or anyhow or whatever.
To my cousin Gordon if you see this:
It's a fact that the next few days will be my last days of freedom/life. Maybe you haven't heard much about commando. Even if I do make it out of NS in one piece( hopefully no arm or legs missing), once I enter into the adult world, freedom is almost uncertain. So don't anyhow say I think negatively. I'm a rather optimistic person on the other hand, lol. =)
If I had been negative, I would have "chao gek", fractured a leg or arm and escape commando. But I believe I'll get through it, this 2 years of my life.