Countdown to NS: 16 days
Oh now that looks pretty close. It is just a matter of time now.
I'm still in the "let me enjoy my last days of freedom in peace" mood. But today's the exception, cause I thought this whole week will be packed but i realized today is my only free day. And I woke up at 1pm. So much for being free. -.-
So 1pm-3pm played guitar with my strap! Woo I told CC already and I'm gonna say it again, playing with strap is so uber fun! Totally got motivation to play, haha. And thank God I didn't break any strings this time, and hopefully not for the next 16 days.
3pm-5pm played face book games and 5pm decided to go exploring via cycling.
Destinaton: Woodlands
Starting point: Jurong West
Took 1 hour, 3 mins and 47 seconds (I was timing myself using stopwatch) to reach Yew Tee, and the tricky part came. To go to the next MRT station, Kranji, I have to backtrack and take another road cutting through the industries which I never been to before. Halfway along the road(I think), I saw lightning storm far ahead and decided to chiong back home, lol!
Anyway, that concludes my failed attempt to cycle to woodlands. I'll try again next time when the weather permits so.
Had a lot of fun so far for the past few months after A levels. Achieved parts and parts of my dream too. Too bad haven't had Dota Marathon with Gou Wei as promised. Never work and earn money as well, but thank God will be working next week and it can, although insufficiently, sustain my heavy burden of adult fare.
Been pondering on this question yesterday and today:
Let's say, if you have a choice, would you choose between someone you love or someone who loves you?
If it was the past/younger me, I would have chosen someone who loves me. Cause of the saying, it is more blessed to be loved than to love. And by doing so, I won't get hurt. Not that someone loves me or anything(I hope there is, lol!), but the past me just wants someone to love him. Partly due to low self esteem and image too =X
But for now, I will choose the someone that I love. No doubt the person may not like me back, but I can't deny my feelings for the person. Self deception is the worst form of deception. Even if it means not being able to be with the person, seeing the person being happy would suffice. I'm quite sure many will choose this path too. God chose this too, that he loved the whole world, but yet the whole world didn't love him back. Not for now, but maybe one day the whole world will be saved. Of course, God's love is super super super and much greater. My heart only has the capacity of one person. God can love the whole world. Wow...
So I'll wait, waiting is part and parcel of my life already. If after NS cannot, nvm I'll still wait. After University also cannot, nvm I'll still wait. I'll wait for that day to come. At most wait until I become the most eligible bachelor, like my shifu Donny. But I really feel for him la, he got money, talent, looks, spiritual CGL, character, etc. Still not attached. Argh why...=(
If only I got half of his everything. Cannot be no one like him right?
Maybe he is also waiting for someone?? Lol! Anyhow guess one, not very sure =X
Finally, the rain spread to Jurong West from Kranji. Gonna have a good night sleep now =)