Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally I've got some nibbler worthy news to update!

I've got my NS enlistment letter 3 days ago and here is some part of it:

You are hereby required under Section 10 of the Enlistment Act (Cap 93), to report for enlistment on 05 FEB 2010 (FRI) at 8.00am to Commando Training Institute.

That means I got 2 months of free time after A levels. What should I do hmm...?

I got a few programs already:

1. KEL zone outing on 6 Dec
2. Class chalet from 8-10 Dec
3. CG chalet from 13-15 Dec
4. Usher chalet from "Pinde haven't tell me the dates"
5. Christmas celebration! Most likely whole of last week of Dec
6. New year countdown with CG
7. Pre-enlistment outing with CG and S&S

I think my whole of January will be quite free. I want to go Japan badly! Hope my parents can sponsor me. Hehe =X

And of course, other outings like Dota marathon, go out watch movies, sleep-over at friends' house, and many more.

Speaking of NS, I'll also need to train for it. Don't want to go in there and die horribly. My cousin who is an officer told me to train my running cause it is fundamental in there, almost like breathing. Then need to train chin-up and push-up and blah blah blah. No wonder NS people so fit, they spend almost everyday training. But the best part is jumping down from aeroplane, woohoo! I can't wait to jump, lol. Sound so sucidal, hahaha!

Must pray for protection also. I hope I won't become gay inside. Everyday see only man, it's like...=/

I heard everyone there all despo. I hope I won't be like them. Oh man, can't imagine what I'll turn out to be after NS. Heard most of the commandos become a bit psychotic and extreme. Haha then Chao Chung say nevermind, cause I'm also one. Lol, I admit I'm a bit eccentric but definitely not psychotic! I certainly won't walk down the street and randomly bang my head against a banana tree.(no offence to the tree) And I won't walk half-naked down Orchard Road too.

And I definitely won't fake a relationship with anyone and change my FB status to "being in a relationship with ________" and make everyone spam me, lol! Haha trying to "suan" some people =p

But that is still a long long way to go. So far no one likes me yet. Maybe after I become rich, famous or handsome then got chance. I think of the 3, becoming rich is the easiest. Being famous is quite hard, need to have something special that majority don't. Being handsome is even harder. Must be born with it. So, I must get my degree, master and PHD! Haix girls are becoming so practical nowadays. Oh well, life's like that. Quoted from my CCA teacher, "too bad, just suck thumb lor". Haha!

Biologically, this is known as the survival of the fittest. In this case, it is the fight between the richer/more famous/more handsome. =X
Well the rest that don't fit inside any of the 3 category, like me, can just watch the show like seeing a gladiators' fight in a colosseum.

Pop corns, anyone?