Decided to take a break from studying by blogging.
Ugh, physics is really a nerve-wracking subject. It has never been my cup of tea, should have taken biology instead. Only reason for taking physics is that it has this "math" component in it and it has better prospects (or so it was said by my seniors). Studying it causes me to age faster. Could be a good thing, so people won't say I look like lower secondary, lol.
This year's birthday celebration was great, but I sort of expected a lot of things. After all, Edwin's surprise party was just a few days ago and to be caught off guard is highly unlikely. =X
Nevertheless, first time receiving so many presents for my birthday, so I'm quite happy. =)
Presents, to me, are representations of the thoughts. Doesn't matter how exquisite the present is, it's the thought that counts. Thanks for all the thoughts. At least I can see who are my true friends and who are those "hi and bye" friends.
Well my wish really came true, the girl I like really sms me birthday wishes. Lol the feeling is like flying in the sky kind of feeling. I think that is how the idiom "being on cloud nine" came about to be associated with happiness. Reading it in storybooks and comics is one thing, experiencing it in real life is another thing. Lol, it may be one-sided on my side but it's ok. To me, to love doesn't mean to possess. Anyway I don't have any rights to possess. I'm not rich, famous or handsome, lol. I think I can be a philosopher when I grow up, haha.
Overnight prayer meeting last Tuesday was so awesome, so powerful. It's been such a long time since I felt such a strong presence and power of God. My whole body was trembling and had a lot of visions. Thank God my parents allowed to stay. Man, this first session was really nothing compared to the last two sessions. Quoted from Edwin, it is just like appetizer. Wah if every OPM is like that, I think even new friends who come will be touched. Totally incredibly powerful!
Ok break time over, back to studying physics. Oh well, 30 more days. Don't Give Up!