Went to my uncle's crematory service today at Mandai. 2nd time being there in my life, 1st time was my grandfather 3 years ago.
My mum was crying non-stop when he was about to be cremated. Then I was tearing too, and I even wished he can rise from the dead at that moment.
But I know that he is happily reunited back with God in heaven, so it's okay.
Dear uncle, may we meet each other in heaven when I pass away.
I really don't want to go to Mandai again for anytime soon. It is really sad to go there. God please protect all my loved ones from harm. Amen.
My mum was crying non-stop when he was about to be cremated. Then I was tearing too, and I even wished he can rise from the dead at that moment.
But I know that he is happily reunited back with God in heaven, so it's okay.
Dear uncle, may we meet each other in heaven when I pass away.
I really don't want to go to Mandai again for anytime soon. It is really sad to go there. God please protect all my loved ones from harm. Amen.