I'm not supposed to blog now cause I should be studying. But my whole family is watching MAN U match now so I'm blogging in secret =X. Yea my whole family, including my mum, is a MAN U supporter!(Lol my mum has been brainwashed by my dad, hahaha!)
Many things to blog about, but I will be selective, due to limited amount of time.
I just self-owned myself last friday cause I was super careless.
Went out to MAC to study at 10pm. Study till 2.30am then I went back home and got one of the greatest shock of my life.
I forgot to bring my house keys!!! =(
Called my maid but she didn't pick up. Didn't want to ring the bell cause I'm afraid to wake my parents up. I was quite angry at myself, for being so careless. >.<
Feeling bored and restless, I decided to walk all the way to Yuhua Village MAC with my SUPER HEAVY bag(cause of all my study materials -.-...)
Drank red bull for energy and I got "high", lol. Talked to myself along the way, haha. =X It was such a long and arduous journey; my hands were aching and I was perspiring profusely.
Finally reached MAC and tried to sleep but failed, all because of the stupid red bull. Argh.................................!!!! 2nd time sleeping-over at MAC and I really don't like it. Can't sleep properly =(
So I waited till 7am and went back home and then my maid messaged me one of the most epic sms in my life. Here it goes: " I am very sorry. I'm in deep sleep. I didn't hear my fon ringing. Why u never press the door bell? Where are you now?"
GGIFIED!
So went back home, bathed, changed and went to church cause I don't want to get tempted and oversleep at home.
Gave BS and suddenly felt energetic, by the grace of God =). Went for usher and I volunteered to serve traffic cause I forgot to wear formal, haha. Then realised today my section don't need serve, but I want to serve traffic cause I'm like the only guy there, super lack of manpower, haha.
Traffic is fun, see all those cars driving by. Sian, managed to see one audi only. Keep seeing toyota and honda, lol. Next time I want to own a BMW/audi or even better, Rolls Royce! =D Confess to myself =)
Thanks mervin for the red bull, kept me away during sermon =)
My IC told me drinking red bull is bad, cause after the effect wear off, I will feel super tired. LOL SO TRUE!
Instant concussion when I went back home, hahahahah.
Thank God I managed to wake up today for SOT graduation service.
CONGRATULATIONS EDWIN FOR YOUR GRADUATION!!! =)
Ok selective blogging over, going to study at MAC now. This time, I'll surely bring my keys along =)