Saturday, August 22, 2009

The aftermath of studying late at night:

My whole mouth is full of ulcers now. It's painful but nothing I can't endure. Just live with it as if it is temporarily part of me right now.

My whole body is in a automated sleeping late mechanism now. Soon my alarm clock will prove to be obsolete and hopefully I'll not oversleep during any of my examination dates.

My whole mind is extremely exhausted; it feels like I'm wearing an iron shell over it. Cannot absorb much information.

Yet after all these negative outcomes, the only time I can study is at night. Oh wells...live with it. Take it as pre-commando training.

The beginning of a perilous journey:

First week of prelims is finally over, seemed like a long time for what only started less than 4 days ago.

Papers that are over:

1. Math paper 1

Yea don't need to study for math. But didn't do math for so long, suddenly rusty already. Didn't do finish one question due to lack of time -.-...

2. General Paper 1 and 2

Paper 1 was super fun, had a great time writing about this topic:

Write between 500-800 words. "There is nothing money cannot buy. Discuss"

I love writing =) (like duh, the main reason why I'm blogging right now.)

Speaking of which, I really need money!!! Argh, spent so much money for the past few months already, it's amazing how my 3 digits saving became a single digit in a blink of an eye. =(

Paper 2 was a killer, and my brain couldn't function properly due to lack of sleep. The more I think, the more painful it became.

3. Chemistry paper 3

3 hours to do 4 questions, 20 marks each . Super super super saddening cause I spent so much time on the first 2 questions making sure every answer was perfect then left 20 mins to do the last 2 questions! Which is like almost impossible. In the end only did 3.5 questions, 30 marks gone just like that...Nvm, God will make a way. Still got paper 2 and 1 which I must really study for it if I want to get good grades.

And this is just the beginning, still got 2 more weeks left.

After 2 more weeks, still got "A" levels.

After "A" levels, then got NS.

After NS, still need go uni.

After uni, then can finally lead a life of my own choice. Cause for all the above, those are my parents' expectations. Haix, can't wait to be an adult.

This really is going to be a looooooooooooooooong journey.