Wow, this is the first blogskin that I really spent a considerable amount of time to choose. Chose this after browsing through more than 20 blogskins. =)
For the past few weeks, I have been watching Slam Dunk, Death and One piece anime online in the early morning. Then my parents were quite angry with me initially, but since I'm having my holidays, they just allowed me to do so, haha. I have a great interest to learn Japanese since I was young, after being influenced by my dad. He went to Japan for 8 months to learn Japanese!
Speaking of my dad, he is an awesome man; he is multilingual. He can speak English, Mandrain, Hokkien, Japanese, Tagalog, Malay, Tamil and German. And it is not just a few sentences. That time when I went out with him for dinner, he was chatting with a Filipino and he said that my father speaks better than the native people! Same goes for Japanese, Malay and Tamil.
Edwin preached about communication during CG last week, and I think there is no greater communicator I know alive than my dad. He got a lot of connection and likes to communicate with people. I don't know if this skill comes with age, but apparently I see that people with greater experience in life knows how to communicate better. For me, I'm limited to topics like Dota, Maths, Food, Music...
Anyway, Asia Conference is starting this wednesday and I've never look forward to something so much before! I just received the 'Iserve' black shirt last week, given by my dearest Pin De Kor Kor =D. So from wednesday to friday I'll be wearing that shirt, wahhahaha. Benny Hinn is coming on saturday too! Those who know him, will be expecting a great movement of God during the conference. Thats why I'm not going to serve on Saturday and Sunday =P.
Lastly, I'm finally out of the mess I so willingly and unknowingly got myself into. No more street surveying in the future, unless circumstances leave me no choice. But I still want to work. Went to IMM with Danny yesterday and saw all the clothes, shoes, bag, etc. I need $$ to buy all these, so I must earn $$ asap-Christmas is coming soon! Have to buy presents for people, need $$ to do so. No money no talk, but money can't buy everything either. So, I have to make do without money for now, lol.
Won't be posting for quite some time due to Asia Conference, Study plans and blah blah blah...
At least I know that there are some people reading my post now, cause all the while I thought I'm writing for my own enjoyment =D.
Astarmist